The Oregon Country Fair Diversity Committee has helped design a new line of merch for family and friends committed to transforming the Fair. Working together we will create a safe and welcoming place for all. With this goal in mind, we’re educating ourselves on how to support our BIPOC community and we strive to include all marginalized groups in this effort. All money raised from this item will fund these efforts.
Buying, wearing and gifting our new t-shirts and masks will demonstrate our determination to create safe space for everybody at the Fair, and support learning opportunities designed to educate all of us to be better community members.
- Shaped fit. Secures over the face with elastic head straps.
- Three-ply 100% combed ring spun cotton
- Machine washable
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit
- Gathers at nose and chin
- Non-medical use only
- This product is not intended for use by health care professionals and is not intended as a replacement for personal protective equipment.
- This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
This product is made-to-order by hand by one of our our screen printers.
No refunds. Exchanges only for products damaged in shipping. If an item is damaged in transit, please email us (email@example.com) immediately.